Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shock of the social

My colleague Andrew Cox is giving a talk at the Shock of the social conference at the Said Business School, University of Oxford, on Thursday (22nd March 2007), coauthored with me, Philippa Levy and Peter Stordy. The presentation, The use of blogs in inquiry based learning, draws on our experience of teaching team and student blogging in our new core undergraduate module Inquiry in Information Management. You can find our teaching team blog at http://inquiry-in-im.group.shef.ac.uk/team/ (to see the presentation, select Shock paper final draft from the column on the right). You will see many ponderings from me on the blog, including a lengthy post Learning about my perspectives on blogging

Photo by Sheila Webber: Host of golden daffodils near the Star and Garter pub, Sheffield, March 2007. Had I taken it a few days later it would have been "host of golden daffodils with assorted beer and coke cans".

No comments: