This is the name of a conference organised by ALISS in London, UK, on 13th August 2008. To register contact Heather Dawson, ALISS Secretary, LSE Library, 10 Portugal Street, London, WC2A 2HD, firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers are: Libraries and social software: lessons from the LASSIE project. Jane Secker LSE Centre for Learning Technology
- Web 2.0 at the British Library: Adrian Arthur, Head of Web Services.
- A del.icio.us taster: case studies from the Institute of Education: Gwyneth Price Collection Development Services Librarian at the Institute of Education
- Croydon College & FE 2.0: Thomas Butler, Library Operations Manager
- Feeds & Start Pages: Keeping Yourself & Your Users Up-To-Date: Matt Lingard, Learning Technologist in the LSE Centre for Learning Technology
- Enhancing social tagging with a knowledge organization system: Brian Matthews Leader, Scientific Applications Group STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Photo by Sheila Webber: Eucalyptus, Port Julia, South Australia, July 2008