The latest issue of Reference Services Review volume 37 issue 4 includes the following articles:
- Anna Marie Johnson, Claudene Sproles, Latisha Reynolds "Library instruction and information literacy, 2008" pp. 463-553 (This is the extremely useful annual annotated bibliography)
- Amy Hoseth "Library participation in a campus-wide teaching program." pp. 371-385
- Stephanie Simard "An information literacy program built for relevance and purpose." pp. 386-394
- Christopher Chan, Dianne Cmor "Blogging toward information literacy: engaging students and facilitating peer learning" pp. 395-407.
- Kate Gronemyer, Anne-Marie Deitering. “I don't think it's harder, just that it's different”: Librarians' attitudes about instruction in the virtual reference environment." pp. 421-434
Photo by Sheila Webber: Yet more autiumn leaves (off the trees now...), October 2009