Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Adventures in library instruction

This is a podcast series (episode 13 is the latest) "the brainchild of Jason Puckett. Along with Jason, Rachel Borchardt and Anna Van Scoyoc co-produce monthly shows focused on all things library instruction related. Topics may include: information literacy programs, instructional technologies, teaching methods, gaming in the classroom, and assessment techniques." The Adventures in library instruction website is at http://adlibinstruction.blogspot.com/
There is also a Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/adlibinstruction
Makes me wonder whether I ought to revive an idea I had of doing podcasts...
Photo by Sheila Webber: bluebells in the wood, Hailsham, May 2010

2 comments:

Anna said...

I highly recommend trying out your idea you had for a podcast! It's a relatively easy [and free] project we do. We have a lot of fun, and I learn something new every month.

Jason said...

Thank you for the post, Sheila! I'd like to emphasize that Anna and Rachel and I are equal "partners" in the podcast. I might have been the first one to say "Let's do a podcast" but that's it. :) Thanks again for the link!