Monday, November 29, 2010

Netvibes page about Web 2.0

I just updated my "Web 2.0" Netvibes page (I'm using it in a class tomorrow). It has links to some "what is ..." items, some items relevant to learning about Web 2.0 (I particualrly recommend the Cambridge University 23 Things blog) and some automatic searches on Web 2.0. It's at http://www.netvibes.com/sheilawebber#Web_2.0_in_general I also updated the Netvibes tab that has links to my own social media etc.
Unfortunately I realised belatedly today that my Pageflakes page that aggregated links to information literacy RSS feeds from blogs etc. has disappeared (or rather Pageflakes has), so I will try and recreate that somewhere else (possibly on Netvibes).
Photo by Sheila Webber: traditional photo of my watering can in the snow, this morning.

No comments: