Friday, April 27, 2012
Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship IL special issue
- Information Literacy in the Workplace: Employer Expectations by Jason Sokoloff. There is an interesting blog post about this article (particularly interesting to me as my library doesn't subscribe to this publication): Cramer, S. (2012) "Information Literacy: Academia v. Workplace" This liaison life, April 10. http://liaisonlife.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/infolit_workplace/
- Workplace Information Literacy: A Neglected Priority for Community College Libraries by Nora J. Bird, Michael Crumpton, Melynda Ozan and Tim Williams
- Information Literacy in the Accounting Classroom: A Collaborative Effort by Wayne Finley and Tammy Waymire
- The Impact of Library Instruction on the Quality of Student Project Performance in an Advanced Financial Management Case Class by Michael Sherman, Julia A. Martin and Xiaoran An
- A Sustainable Approach to Teaching Information Literacy: Reaching the Masses Online by Camille Tooman and Julie Sibthorpe
- Developing and Assessing a Library Instruction Module for a Core Business Class by Connie Strittmatter
- Embedded Librarianship and Virtual Environments in Entrepreneurship Information Literacy: A Case Study by Hal Kirkwood and; Kelly Evans.
The home page is at http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wbfl20/17/1
Photo by Sheila Webber: Arts tower, University of sheffield, April 2012.