Sunday, August 17, 2014

How AASL Learning Standards Inform ACRL’s Information Literacy Framework #wlic2014

I have a gulity confession from the World Library and Information Conference (IFLA) 2014 in Lyon, France. I meant to go to the session which included Lesley Farmer's talk about information literacy, but I'm afraid that instead I ended up spending more time than I meant to, eating lunchtime crepes in the park... However, fortunately Lesley's paper is already in the IFLA library full text. AASL = American Association of School LIbrarians and ACRL = the (US) Association of College and Research Libraries.
Farmer, L. (2014) How AASL Learning Standards Inform ACRL’s Information Literacy Framework. Paper presented at IFLA WLIC 2014: Lyon: Libraries, Citizens, Societies: Confluence for Knowledge, 16-22 August 2014, Lyon, France. http://library.ifla.org/id/eprint/831
Photo by Sheila Webber: trees in the park (Parc de la Tête d'Or), Lyon, August 2014

No comments: