Here are some useful links to material about the European health librarians conference (EAHIL+ICAHIS+ICLC) that I was at a couple of weeks ago.
- There are my own posts about it on my blog.
- Workshop website: https://eahil2015.wordpress.com
- Most presentations from the event are at https://eahil2015.wordpress.com/workshop-presentations-for-download/
- The twitter stream: https://twitter.com/hashtag/researchminded
- Storify by Victoria Cormie https://storify.com/viche/eahil-icahis-iclc-2015-workshop
- Blog post giving a lot of detail about the session on focus groups: https://benchmarkingthreehealthlibraries.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/focus-said-the-focus-group/
- Catherine Voutier blogged several sessions: here, here, here, and here
- Hazel Hall's blog on her keynote: http://hazelhall.org/2015/06/29/incorporating-a-research-minded-approach-to-professional-practice-opening-keynote-at-eahil-2015-researchminded/
here , here , and here
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1014174828599539/
- Flickr pool: https://www.flickr.com/groups/eahil2015/pool/
- A blog post in Finnish reporting on the conference
- This paper got tweeted a lot: Anton, B., Woodson, S. M., Twose, C., and Roderer, N. K. (2014). The persistence of clinical questions across shifts on an intensive care unit: an observational pilot study. Journal of the Medical Library Association : JMLA, 102(3), 201–205. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4076130/
Photos by Sheila Webber: the conference dinner at EAHIL+ICAHIS+ICLC, June 2015