Friday, July 08, 2016

2nd European MIL Forum #2ndEurMIL : Storify and links

Some final links for the 2nd European Media and Information Literacy Forum that I attended last week in Riga. I have made a Storify with the links below, plus more links, and selected tweets and some web pages from the 3 days of the conference. It is here:

These are all my liveblogs of the conference:

You can find many of the conference presentations at this link:

These are the Riga Recommendations on MIL in a Shifting Media and Information Landscape that were published at the end of the conference

This is the Twitter Stream

Below is a short video that gives some glimpses of the first day (including of me: I am also far left in the photo above, which is copyright UNESCO, used in accordance with this)

No comments: