A few last links to do with the i3 conference held in Aberdeen, Scotland, last month.
- Nice Storify from Antony Osborne https://storify.com/osborne_antony/i3?
- Very interesting summary of personal highlights from i3 by Bruce Ryan https://bruceryan.info/2017/06/30/after-i3-conference-i3rgu/
Individual presentations (that I think I haven't already blogged)
- Clare McCluskey Dean Communities of Practice in Information Literacy in Higher Education: informative notes at https://www.slideshare.net/claremccluskey/i3-2017
- Peter Cruickshank Practices of community representatives in exploiting information channels for citizen engagement https://www.slideshare.net/spartakan/practices-of-community-representatives-in-exploiting-information-channels-for-citizen-engagement and a blog about it at https://community-knect.net/2017/07/04/practices-of-community-representatives-slides-presented-at-i3-i3rgu/
- the presentation which I made, coauthored with colleagues Professor Nigel Ford, Dr Andrew Madden and Mary Crowder: Mapping the development of critical information behaviour through school and university (a mainly quantitative study).