Sunday, August 20, 2017

My liveblogging limited at #wlic2017

My planned liveblogging at the World Library and Information Conference will be hampered by the fact that I broke my left wrist 12 days ago and it is in plaster (see photo). Although I am right handed, I have realised that I use my left hand a lot when I'm typing fast. Although my fingers are ok,using a key board involves a good deal of wrist action... I am going to see how it goes, but I am likely to be doing a very limited amount of liveblogging (which requires fast typing). It was a straightforward break (I overbalanced when getting on a tain in a hurry and threw out my hand to support myself) and normal liveblogging service should be resumed by the European Information Literacy Conference at the end of September (I hope!)

No comments: