The latest issue of priced publication Reference Services Review is Volume 47 Issue 3. It includes
- Navigating student success: learning from the higher education landscape by Lynn Deeken et al.
- Information literacy in Utah: a state of the state by Anne R. Diekema, Caitlin Gerrity, Paula Mitchell
- Reiterative reflection in the library instruction classroom by Sara Maurice Whitver, Karleigh Knorr Riesen
- Socially responsible pedagogy: critical information literacy and art by Nicole A. Beatty, Ernesto Hernandez
- The power of peers: approaches from writing and libraries by Bronwen K. Maxson, Michelle E. Neely, Lindsay M. Roberts, Sean M. Stone, M. Sara Lowe, Katharine V. Macy, Willie Miller
- Overcoming imposter syndrome: the adventures of two new instruction librarians by Jessica Martinez, Meredith Forrey
- On the same page: collaborative research assignment design with graduate teaching assistants by Maggie Murphy