Wednesday, March 04, 2020
Call for proposals: IFLA session: role of information literacy in fostering transition #wlic2020
- frameworks of concrete skills including inquiry process and IL skills enabling a smooth transition within and from formal education possible"
- collaborations between librarians (public, school, academic) and their institutions"
- collaborations between various libraries in teaching IL"
- transitions from primary to secondary school, ideally from the perspective of primary and secondary"
- transitions from secondary school out of formal education (i.e., transitions to life outside of school)"
- transition from secondary school to university"
- teaching of IL skills in the 'In-between' places such as workforce-to-college, college-to-workforce, grade-to-grade transition, and beyond"
More information at https://2020.ifla.org/cfp-calls/information-literacy-joint-with-school-libraries/