Firstly, I have pages on Netvibes, in particular:
Sheila's Web 2.0 Stuff, where I have aggregated various applications (blogs, videos etc.: Netvibes is actually a more convenient place to use than this page ;-) http://www.netvibes.com/sheilawebber#Sheila%27s_Web_2.0_stuff
Also there is a page I maintain on Using Web 2.0 http://www.netvibes.com/sheilawebber#Web_2.0_in_general and
Information literacy feeds http://www.netvibes.com/sheilawebber#Information_Literacy_feeds
On Twitter and Second Life and Flickr (and a few other places, I'll link to those nearer the bottom of the page) I'm Sheila Yoshikawa, which is my Second Life name. My Twitter feed is here: https://twitter.com/#!/sheilayoshikawa. I use Flickr a lot, but almost all the pictures are of Second Life: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23396182@N00/ (there is a widget with a Flickr feed on the front page of this blog).
On Facebook, Linked In, Academia.edu and Mendeley I'm Sheila Webber. I mostly only friend people on Facebook and Linked-In that I know already. I haven't been very conscientious about filling out my publications list on Academia or Mendeley: the list on this blog is fuller.
I put a lot of my presentations on Slideshare
I have two Youtube accounts, one on my main Google account (the same as for this blog), which is also my main Youtube account, and one attached to my university Google account. This is the main channel:
This is my secondary account
I manage a Ning, but have been a bit neglectful of it lately: it is for the Centre for Information Literacy Research.
I do a lot in the virtual world, Second Life. Some of the sites to do with that are:
- Infolit iSchool wiki: this is the calendar of events: http://infolitischool.pbworks.com/w/page/19904113/Calendar-of-events
- Adventures of Yoshikawa blog: http://adventuresofyoshikawa.blogspot.co.uk/
- Blueness (SL fashion blog): http://yoshikawafashion.wordpress.com/
- Home on the grid is a collaborative blog where I and a few others blog about SL interior design http://homeonthegrid.com/
- I have created some Animoto videos e.g. this one: http://animoto.com/play/zAEFwWobZxM4i7kNxA5P6A#