Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Research Information and Digital Literacies Coalition (RIDLs)
- "establishing RIDLs and endowing it with mechanisms which enable it to function as a collaborative venture"
- "setting out, testing and disseminating criteria that can be used to describe and review training courses" etc.
- "identifying and promoting good practice in information literacy training"
- "supporting the use of the Researcher Development Framework and the Seven Pillars of Information Literacy"
- "supporting small-scale project work to advance the evidence base in this area"
- "developing links with relevant information literacy projects and initiatives in other countries"
More detail on the website: http://www.researchinfonet.org/infolit/ridls/
Photo by Sheila Webber: Water feature, Sheffield Station, July 2012