Monday, January 05, 2015
New issue: Communications in Information Literacy
Teaching Matters: The Information Literacy Implications of the Bohannon Sting by Rudy Leon (the Bohannon Sting was a bogus article being accepted by a large number of journals).
- Engaging Beyond the First College Year: Exploring the Needs of Second-year Students by Elizabeth L. Black
- Peer Review of Teaching: Best Practices for a Non-Programmatic Approach by Jaena Alabi, William H. Weare, Jr.
- Pedagogies of Possibility Within the Disciplines: Critical Information Literacy and Literatures in English by Heidi L.M. Jacobs
- How We Got Here: A Historical Look at the Academic Teaching Library and the Role of the Teaching Librarian by Susan Andriette Ariew
- Information Literacy and the Flipped Classroom: Examining the Impact of a One-Shot Flipped Class on Student Learning and Perceptions by Andrea Wilcox Brooks
Go to: http://www.comminfolit.org/index.php?journal=cil&page=issue&op=view&path=16
Photo by Sheila Webber: 'Annunciation' by Andrew Burton, Holland park, December 2014