- Improving Digital Library Experiences and Support with Online Research Guides by Laura Brewer, Holly Rick, Karen A. Grondin
(Start of abstract: "With a goal of improving the development and delivery of effective online information literacy resources, the purpose of this study was to look at how program level and the timing of the introduction of a Literature Review library guide influenced online business student perceived value of the resource. A population of undergraduate business students (N=355) and online MBA students (N=319) were introduced to a Literature Review library guide during specific points in their programs. Students were asked to complete an online survey that included 17 closed-ended items designed to measure perceived usefulness, satisfaction and likeliness to use the guide again...."
Other articles in this issue include:
- Theories and Frameworks for Online Education: Seeking an Integrated Model by Anthony G Picciano
- Student Perceptions of the Use of Multimedia for Online Course Communication by Jaclyn Krause, Laura Portolese, Julie Bonner
- Understanding Faculty Use of the Learning Management System by Jason Rhode, Stephanie Richter, Peter Gowen, Tracy Miller, Cameron Wills
- Blended Learning From Design to Evaluation: International Case Studies of Evidence-Based Practice by Prof. Norman D. Vaughan, Aline Reali, Stefan Stenbom, Marieta Jansen Van Vuuren, David MacDonald
Photo by Sheila Webber: Sheffield Botanic Gardens, August 2017