Here are some presentations from the LILAC conference last week (on the right is a view of the area where they served lunch etc.) - from sessions I didn't attend but which look interesting!
- experienced, empowered, engaged: showcasing skills for the future: David Parkes,Alison Pope and Kathleen Morgan http://www.slideshare.net/djp/djpajplilac2013v3
- Arming the teacher-librarian: Using experiential learning and reflective practice to guide pedagogy: Alan Carbery http://www.slideshare.net/acarbery/arming-the-teacher-librarian
- A Room Without Walls: Using problem based learning in a collaborative real-time virtual space to develop critical research skills in an FE college: Christine Stevenson & Leanne Young, University of Sunderland http://prezi.com/tkraf3xnh0bj/final-lilac13-prezi/
- Embedding digital literacy at Leeds Metropolitan University - there is an e-book on pdf by Sue Smith and Simon Thomson at http://www.eshare.edgehill.ac.uk/1766/1/Day_2_Session_5_We%27ve_Made_an_eBook_-_text.pdf and there is a Storify of the tweets from the session at http://storify.com/leedsmetlibrary/embedding-digital-literacy-at-leeds-metropolitan-u
- Games and gamification for information literacy: Adam Edwards, Andrew Walsh, Vanessa Hill http://www.slideshare.net/EISLibrarian/lilac-2013-games-and-gamification-for-information-literacy
Also Emma Cragg has put together some presentations given or mentioned at LILAC at http://bundlr.com/b/lilac13 and Eleni Zazani has made a LILAC 2013 Twitter archive https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkGq4A6nr7oQdGxXd2Q5V21qT1pNeWRGRlRPNHVtUmc#gid=36