Friday, November 30, 2007

IL as change agent

I have just been attending a very interesting day looking at the University of Abertay's information literacy programme, together with other internal and external appraisers. Yesterday I was at Strathclyde University talking about inquiry based learning, the Centre for Inquiry based Learning in the Arts and Social Sciences (CILASS), and Second Life. I'll post my presentation when I get back to Sheffield and have proper access. For the moment (from an internet place in Edinburgh Airport) here is a link to a presentation that Chris Milne (of Abertay) gave at a Scottish Library and Information Council conference last week. This was highlighted by Christine Irving, so thanks to her. This is: Information Literacy as a change agent at http://www.slainte.org.uk/slic/furthereducation/feconf07.htm

No comments: