Presentations from the Canadian Workshop for Instruction in Library Use (WILU) annual conference (held June 1-3, 2011) are being added to the website. Ones already there include:
- DO Get Technical! Using Technology in Library Instruction
- Harnessing New Tools to Provide Quality Instruction through Chat Reference.
- Engaging High School Students in Library Instruction: 10 Tips for Success
- Mobile Technology and Learning: Information Literacy Beyond the Classroom
- Showcasing Undergraduate Research: The Role of the Instruction Librarian
Photo by Sheila Webber: view from Forth Road Bridge, June 2011