Here are some more links to reports and content from the LILAC information literacy conference last week. Blog posts include:
- Melissa Highton: http://blogs.oucs.ox.ac.uk/melissa
- Reluctant librarian: http://reluctantlibrarian.tumblr.com/
- Peter Reid (CILIP Scotland President): http://www.cilips.org.uk/presidentshttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif-blog-2012/2012/4/13/the-colour-lilac.html
- Sarah Faye Cohen: http://thesheckspot.blogspot.co.uk/
And a couple of ppts
- Angela Newton and Dan Pullinger: powerpoint from the workshop Acting on PhD student feedback to create new learning resources http://www.slideshare.net/LULSci-EngTeam/acting-on-phd-student-feedback-to-create-new-learning-resources
- Alan Carbery: powerpoint presentation, Information literacy through inquiry: using problem-based learning in information literacy instruction: http://www.slideshare.net/acarbery/information-literacy-through-inquiry-using-problembased-learning-in-information-literacy-instruction
Top photo (parrot tulips) by Sheila Webber, April 2012.
2nd photo by Ruth Stubbings (on Flickr) showing the LILAC team with speaker Tara Brabazon. target="_blank"