Friday, July 25, 2014

i3 conference 2015

The 2015 i3 conference (Information, Interactions and Impact) takes place June 23-26, 2015 at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland. Conference themes include: the quality and effectiveness of user/information interactions (e.g. information literacies); patterns of information behaviour in different contexts (e.g. creativity, ethics, surveillance, ownership, information recycling/reuse); the social, cultural and economic impacts of engagement with information, including the assessment of impact; the value of information and knowledge as enablers of resilience and change in organisations and communities.
I always find this a stimulating conference, so watch out for the call for papers (I am on the International Programme Committee, so I might be biased, but I don't think so!) More info:
http://www.rgu.ac.uk/i3conference2015
Photo by Sheila Webber: Hydrangea, July 2014

1 comment:

Albert K. Boekhorst said...

I attended a few years ago and I agree with Sheila. It was a stimulating event with around 70 persons (if I remember well) which enabled that everybody was attending the same presentations and could discuss items in a intimite way. I intend to attend.