Monday, March 25, 2013

Flipping the classroom libguide #lilac13

First post from the LILAC conference in Manchester, UK - and its about a session I've not attended! My workshop on the #infolit project was at 10am and I'm afraid I took an hour to chill out with a coffee afterwards (I'll blog about my session later). However the people who were using the room after me looked like they were running an interesting session: Creating time for learning: strategies for flipping your library classroom, Erin Davis and Kacy Lundstrom. Thanks to Victoria Cormie ‏@Viche for tweeting a good link from the session, a Libguide on Strategies for Flipping the classroom: http://libguides.usu.edu/content.php?pid=424275&sid=3561901
Coffee and netbook after my workshop, using free wifi in Manchester Uni's Blackwells

No comments: