Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Recordings and presentations from #LILi (Lifelong Information Literacy) conference

LILi logo saying lifelong information literacy

The slides and recordings are available for the excellent LILi (Lifelong Information Literacy) conference that took place online in July 2026. The recording links (one recording for each day) are at the top of each day's page, and the slides are linked session by session. There were lots of interesting talks, with both practical examples and ideas to refelect on afterwards (also lively dialogue in chat), and it was one of those conferences that you are sorry has to end. The theme was Artificial Intelligence Meets Information Literacy: Challenges and Opportunities for the Future.
I did a talk at the start of day 2 I think you're talking about information literacy, which had four elements: Why am I not more excited about AI?; The overlap of Information Literacy and Generative AI; My approach to teaching and learning; Generative AI in Information Literacy education - example. I refer back to some of the talks that had been given on day 1 of the conference.
Go to https://lili.libguides.com/lili2026conference/Schedule for the links (the first day is displayed, click on the tab at the top for the 2nd day)

No comments: