Friday, March 12, 2021
- Blended learning: using a flipped classroom in information literacy teaching.
- The invisible audience: engaging students in live online teaching environments.
- Using audience response systems to enhance student engagement in information literacy teaching
- Engaging with Special Collections: teaching with rare books and manuscripts at Senate House Library.
- Developing an online, interactive citing and referencing resource: a collaborative project
- Referencing picture books.
- Using fake news to engage students in critical source evaluation.
- Research Support at Birkbeck Library
- Providing reviews of search strategies using PRESS and direct collaboration on Systematic Review literature searches (for publication).
- Developing “Resistance Researching” workshops at Goldsmiths Library.
Go to https://libguides.city.ac.uk/teachmeet/presentations
Photo by Sheila Webber: March 2021 blossom